Born in Minsk in 1963.
In 1981 he graduated from the Minsk Medical College №1, 1990 - Belarusian State University named after V.I. Lenin.
In 1984-1989 he worked at the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of BSSR.
In 1989-2013, he held various positions in the State Forensic Center of Ministry of Internal Affairs - from the expert to the First Deputy Head of the State Forensic Center of Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
In July 2013 he was appointed Deputy Chairman of the State Forensic Examination Committee.
He was awarded medals "For perfect service" III and II degree.
Author of 5 publications, 2 rationalization proposals in the field of biological research.
- responsible for the general management of the General Directorate of Criminalistic Examinations, the General Directorate of the Special Examinations of the Central Office of the State Committee;
- manages keeping criminal databases and collections;
- manages the certification body (service and civilian weapons and ammunition);
- organizes the testing service and civilian weapons and ammunition on compliance with the requirements of the security;
- chairs the Interdepartmental Scientific and Methodological Council;
- exercises other authority provided by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2015 №293-3 "On the State Forensic Examination Committee of the Republic of Belarus" and other legislative acts.