Born in 1975 in the Russian Federation, Kostroma.
In 1997 he graduated from the Grodno State University named after Yanka Kupala, in 2003 - Academy of Public Administration under the Aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
In 1997-2000 – investigator trainee, investigator of Novogrudok Interdistrict Prosecutor’s Office.
From 2000 to 2004 – the prosecutor of the Supervision Department for Investigation of the Prosecutor's Office, an investigator for particularly important cases of the Department for Combating Organized Crime and Corruption of Grodno Region Prosecutor's Office.
In 2004-2011 he worked in the General Prosecutor's Office in the positions of the prosecutor, senior prosecutor of the Department Supervising the Implementation of Legislation to Combat Corruption and Organized Crime, Deputy Head of Investigation Department – Head of the Department.
In 2008-2010 he worked as an advisor and consultant in the State Secretariat of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus.
In 2012-2013 he served in the Investigative Committee at the following positions: Head of the Directorate, Chief of the General Directorate.
In July 2013 he was appointed Deputy Chairman of the State Forensic Examination Committee of the Republic of Belarus.
He was awarded the Order "For Service to the Motherland" III degree.
- responsible for the general management of the General Directorate of Technical Examinations, the General Directorate of Employment Activity Coordination, Re-examination Directorate, Directorate of Personnel Management and Ideological Work of the Central Office of the State Forensic Examination Committee;
- organizes the development of international cooperation in the field of forensic activity;
- ensures the development of proposals to improve the legislation, draft laws and other normative legal acts, state programs in the field of forensic activity;
- ensures work with citizens and legal entities;
- manages the work of the Certification and Qualification Commission of the State Forensic Examination Committee taking the exam for the first time entering the civil service, the Commission for the Assigning of classes of civil servants;
- exercises other authority provided by Зthe Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2015 №293-3 "On the State Forensic Examination Committee of the Republic of Belarus" and other legislative acts.